...

...

dimecres, 15 d’octubre del 2014

MY DREAM

My dream

If you really think about it, you will know that everybody has dreams. 
I want to go to New York, I want be an astronaut, I want swim with dolphins, I want... Infinte things are what a lot of people want. Including me, I want to do a lot of things in life, maybe the best dream is to create my own chain of hotels. But, do you ever think about what the poor people would like to do or be? I'm sure that a lot of them only want some water and some food to survive and meanwhile we are wishing for luxurious things. For that reason I am changing my dream and my real dream is to help the people that need a dream falling from the sky. 
I was thinking a lot of how I could achive it and I came to the conlusion that I will try to create a large place where there will be food and water for the poor people. 
Despite the comments about that this dream it's an imposible thing to do I will try to achive my dream working hard to earn a lot of money and make my dream come true.

Finally I would like to say to everybody that if you really want something, in spite of its difficulty, you have to fight hard and never stop dreaming.








Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada